To keep your hair healthy, taking care of it is as important as taking care of your body. Applying oil to hair plays an important role in overall health. Along with strengthening our hair, oil also makes them soft and shiny. But it is also necessary to adopt a correct method for applying the oil.
In this article you will be told how and for how long you should use oil for the good health of your hair. It is also important to choose the right oil which depends on the condition and type of your hair.
Best Time for Oiling Your Hair
At regular intervals: Applying oil to hair provides strength only when you use it correctly. To keep your hair healthy, massage your scalp and hair with oil two to three times a week. Oil nourishes your hair.
At Night : The best time to apply the oil is at night. You can apply oil before sleeping at night and thus the effect of oil is also good. Leaving oil overnight also removes moisture from your hair and makes your hair healthy.
Oil Before Washing Hair: If you do not want to keep the oil applied overnight, you can apply the oil two or three hours before bathing. After applying the oil, wash the hair thoroughly with your favorite shampoo.
Tips to Apply Oil on your Hair
1. Wash your hair: Before applying oil, it is important that you wash your hair thoroughly so that the oil can be used properly. If your hair is dirty or prone to tangling, your hair is more likely to get damaged and prone to breakage.
2. Heat oil: Before using the oil on your head, warm the oil slightly. By heating the oil, the hair gets nourished properly and gets absorbed well into the hair.
3. Apply slowly: Apply the oil gently on the head and massage slowly. Our hair becomes soft after applying oil and massaging it too vigorously can also cause hair fall. Apply oil gently on hair and scalp.
3. Hair massage: Do not massage vigorously. Hair massage increases blood circulation and strengthens the hair.
4. Effect of oil: To get the best effect of the oil, leave it for the whole night. If left on throughout the night, it gives a lot of benefits to the hair. If you do not want to do this, apply the oil on your head for at least half an hour to an hour.
5. Protection from Sunlight: If you are applying oil during the day, then protect your hair from the sun. Do not go out in the sun after applying oil.
Guide To Choose the Best Oil for Your Hair Type
1. Onion oil
Onion Hair Oil nourishes your hair. This oil strengthens your hair and your scalp to fight hair problems. This oil is made from a mixture of seven oils. Olive oil, castor oil, Moroccan oil, coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil and main ingredients onion black seeds have been used in these.
This oil not only prevents hair fall but it also gives strength and shine to the hair and also helps in growing your hair longer. Warming this oil slightly and massaging your head provides many benefits. There are no harmful chemicals or adulteration in this oil.
2. Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil is a natural oil that makes hair light and healthy. It makes hair healthy and improves the quality of hair. Coconut oil is best for making hair long and strong. It also makes hair shiny.
3. Aloe Vera Oil:
Aloe vera is very beneficial for hair. Its oil is very good for hair. It gives a lot of nutrition to the hair. This oil keeps hair healthy.
4. Olive Oil:
Olive oil is considered most beneficial for hair health. This oil makes hair very shiny and soft. Olive oil improves the health of hair and also provides a lot of benefits in strengthening it.
5. Argan Oil:
Argan oil can be considered a good option. This oil makes hair soft. It nourishes the hair. This also brings back the lost shine from your hair.
In this way you can take care of your hair and improve its health. Now you know when and how you should use oil in your hair. By following these tips you can improve the health of your hair. You also know which oil should be used to make your hair soft and shiny.
Remember, every person’s hair has different needs and it should be treated accordingly, so you must consult your doctor.