Is Black Seed Onion Hair Oil good for Hair?
We live in a fast-paced environment where no one is a stranger to Stress – the leading cause of hair fall among the youth. While it is common to lose some strands of hair every day, one should not ignore it if it starts happening in abnormally large amounts. With effective care and simple remedies, it can not only be prevented but also be reversed.
Voluminous healthy locks and soft & strong hair are things that are a part of everyone’s hair goals. Onion Black Seed Oil is a 100% natural and one-stop solution to all your hair fall and thinning problems! Onion hair oil for hair growth is an age-old kitchen favourite that has now taken the spotlight owing to its effective and long-term results.
Benefits of Using Black Seed Onion Hair Oil
1. It is made using more than 95% natural ingredients and is completely free of harsh chemicals.
2. It is packed with nutrients like Vitamin C, Vitamin B9 (also known as Folate), Vitamin B6, Sulphur, and Potassium. These are responsible for healthy hair growth.
3. It is rich in antioxidants, which help decrease the volume of oxidative stress and free radicals that causes the hair follicles in the scalp to break down, hence promoting stronger hair roots.
4. Red Onion Extract is rich in Sulphur which is found in amino acids that make up the compound Keratin. Applying Onion Hair Oil regularly helps make your hair grow voluminous and healthier.
5. Onion oil also helps prevent premature greying of hair because of the goodness of the Vitamins and Antioxidants that are present in it. Additionally, it also helps maintain the pH of the scalp.
6. Onion Hair Oil also has antibacterial and antiseptic properties which are crucial in warding off dandruff from the scalp and treating scalp infections from within the root.
Is Onion Black Seed Hair Oil is Good for Hair?
Nigella sativa is a type of annual flowering plant that typically grows to a height of around 20-30 cm. The plant produces delicate flowers that feature between 5 and 10 petals.
One of the most well-known benefits of Nigella sativa is that its black seeds have therapeutic effects and can be particularly effective in addressing a range of skin conditions. The seeds contain a range of compounds, including Thymoquinone (TQ), linoleic acid, and linolenic acid, which are known to have various healthy hair benefits.
Thymoquinone, in particular, is known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. These properties make Nigella sativa oil an ideal choice for addressing minor scalp issues and for conditioning hair, as it can help to combat the growth of bacteria and fungi on the scalp, which can often cause a range of hair and scalp problems.
Uses of Onion Black Seed Hair Oil for Hair Growth
1. Reduce Hair Fall & Thinning
To treat hair fall and thinning take a few drops of oil in your palm and massage it into the scalp for a good 15-20 mins. Let the oil sit in your hair for a few hours or overnight and then rinse it off with a natural shampoo. Repeat the procedure every two to three days to enjoy its benefits. To speed up the process of hair growth, mix WOW Skin Science Onion Hair Oil with potato juice.
2. Hair Masks For Shinier And Stronger Hair
Onion hair oil is versatile in nature and can be mixed with various ingredients to achieve the desired result. Mix WOW Skin Science Onion Oil with egg yolk for a protein pack that helps smooth out frizzy hair. You can also mix it with ginger juice to fight off bacterial/fungal infections.
3. Hot Oil Treatment For Deeper Penetration
For dry and brittle hair, hot oil treatment has been proven beneficial. It helps with dandruff relief, split ends reduction, keeping dryness at bay and also helps regain hair strength. This treatment works best when you wash your hair. Heat the WOW Skin Science Onion Black Seed Hair Oil for 5-10 seconds in the microwave, apply to damp hair, massage the scalp thoroughly and wear a shower cap. Keep it for 20-30 minutes and wash.
Tips to use Onion Black Seed Hair OIl
- Take a tablespoon of onion black seed hair oil in your palms and rub your palms.
- Start massaging your scalp, focusing on the area where you are losing most hair.
- Leave it for a minimum of 30 minutes, preferably overnight.
- Wash it with your regular onion hair shampoo.
4. Conditioning Your Hair
Onion Black Seed Hair Oil can be mixed with honey to make an ultimate hair hydration pack. WOW Skin Science Onion Black Seed Oil helps nourish a dry scalp and honey is rich in emollients which help smoothen the hair follicles. Together, they help moisturize the hair and retain its shine.
Using 100% natural WOW Skin Science Onion Hair Oil With Black Seed Oil Extracts for hair growth on a regular basis has shown promising results owing to its rich nourishing qualities. It is free from harsh chemicals like silicone, paraben and mineral oil. Get your #WOWHairDays going and Be WOW, Naturally.