The second wave of the pandemic has hit our country hard and despite all the challenges that have come our way, we at WOW Skin Science are committed to delivering quality and maintaining transparency throughout our processes.
It is not very often that the happenings around the world make you look within yourself and improve as individuals. For us at WOW, this is exactly what the second wave of Covid has done. We are constantly adjusting and improving our focus to make sure that we serve only the best, natural and safe products to our customers.
We all witnessed people coming together through different mediums to help each other throughout this deadly wave of the pandemic. At WOW, we have been taking several measures to ensure that we do our part to contribute to helping the people around us sail through these unprecedented times with a little more help and comfort.
In addition to that, we have also been taking some preventative measures to make sure that our products reach our customers in the most hygienic and sanitised way possible, while also ensuring that all the stakeholders involved in the process are safe as well. Here are some of the measures that we have implemented and will continue to do so, for the benefit of everyone around us:
Regular sanitisation of all units: All of our hubs, manufacturing units and storage units are being sanitized to reduce the risk of the spread of the virus. In addition to these units, all packaged products, after being assessed and sanitized are placed in the vehicle, which is also sanitized at regular intervals. All facilities are being regularly sanitized and cleaned using disinfectants on a daily basis for ensuring round the clock safety.
Contactless deliveries: Our customers can opt for contactless deliveries. There are many cashless payment options available for customers to choose from and we encourage them to opt for the same, for the benefit and safety of everyone involved in the transaction.
Regular temperature checks: We are making sure that the temperature of every staff member, including delivery agents is being monitored on a daily basis when they report to work and also updated at regular intervals.
Social distancing, masks, and sanitization: All our delivery partners are mandatorily required to adhere to safety protocols and ensure they follow the three basic rules for prevention of the spread of the virus- wearing a face mask, regular sanitization, and social distancing.
Special training: We are also providing specialized training to our staff members to help them understand the basic hygiene measures for self and community safety like not touching their face or nose, and sneezing or coughing while covering their face with their elbows etc.
Our employees are working round the clock to make sure that our customers are getting everything they need from the comfort of their homes and we are making sure that our employees have all the support they need from us to get through this difficult time.
- Taskforce: A dedicated COVID-19 task force has been formed to ensure covid-19 support to all our employees, as and when required.
- Oxygen concentrators: Oxygen Concentrators are being provided to employees and their families on a need basis. Until now, the company issued 16 Oxygen concentrators.
- Moral support and wellbeing: We are also keeping an active check on the well-being of our employees through regular communication. We are also keeping in touch with all our covid-19 positive employees to give them moral support and help in every way possible.
- Helpline number and website: Proactive identification of vulnerable covid-19 cases has been initiated. Covid-19 Helpline for employees is being established this will help employees raise any requests related to covid-19 support and requirements if any, are being met on an urgent basis.
- Open-source website: A special website has been created to share open-source information with employees.
- Vaccination opportunities: We are also exploring opportunities for the vaccination of employees on all fronts and trying to collaborate with the government hospitals and private players wherever possible.
- Testing and consultation support: We have tied up with a few organizations for priority RT-PCR testing and doctor consultation for our employees, as and when required.
We genuinely appreciate all the small ways in which all of us are coming together to stop the spread of the pandemic. By staying at home, maintaining social distancing when going out for essentials, wearing double masks at all times and regularly sanitizing or washing our hands, we can all help stop the spread of the virus and break the chain.
We would also like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to all the frontline workers who have been serving our country tirelessly. We will never be able to thank them enough for their contributions in getting us all through this time.
We stand in solidarity with everyone who has been affected by the pandemic and we will continue to make efforts to the best of our ability to make sure that we get through this soon together.