- Extra virgin coconut oil is cold-pressed and extracted from fresh and raw coconut milk.
- Extra virgin coconut oil is rich in lauric acid and has antioxidant properties.
- Extra virgin coconut oil has zero trans-fats and good cholesterol that improves heart health.
- Highest amounts of Vitamin E among all edible vegetable oils.
- Extra virgin coconut oil is an ideal massage oil - excellent for skin, scalp and hair health.
- Extra virgin coconut oil is pure & natural enriching & nourishing oil
How To Use
As dietary supplement: Take 15 ml on its own, or use it as a healthy cooking oil. As a carrier oil for essential oils: As a carrier oil for essential oils: Blend per 10 ml of coconut oil with 3 drops essential oil of your choice and massage your body. As massage oil for you and your baby: Massage gently all over your body after your bath to keep skin moisturized. Apply on your baby to keep their delicate skin nourished. Natural teeth whitener: Swish 1 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil in your mouth for 2-3 minutes, then spit out.
For lustrous hair: Massage a few drops of extra virgin coconut oil into your scalp using your fingertips for 10-15 minutes. Leave it on for half an hour and shampoo as usual.