- Aloe vera face cream is formulated with Aloe Vera Extract and Vitamins A, B3, B5, C & E.
- It helps to moisturize, nourish and protect dull, tired, aging skin.
- Aloe vera face cream nourishes skin from inside that helps with overall skin repair.
- Neutralizes skin damage that helps to avoid signs of skin aging.
- Aloe vera face cream gives a soft, velvety feel to skin, helping to keep dark spots in check.
- It helps to form a protective barrier and improve skin’s suppleness.
- It is a long-lasting, non-sticky cream that gets absorbed quickly into the skin.
- For best results use aloe vera face cream twice a day.
Purified Water, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Isopropyl Myristate, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Betaine Anhydrous, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Polysorbate 20, Sodium PCA, Aloe Vera Extract, Moroccan Argan Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Niacinamide(Vitamin B3), D Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Sodium Hyaluronate(Hyaluronic Acid), Carbomer, Allantoin, Lemon Essential Oil, Geranium Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Capryloyl Glycine, Undecylenoyl Glycine & Sodium Gluconate.
How To Use
Comes in an airless jar. Dispense a small amount of the aloe vera face cream with a single press of the top. Dot the cream all over your cleansed face and neck. Smooth it on your skin with fingers. Massage using upward stroking motion. Go from inside of your face towards the hairline and from neck to jaw and upwards. Tap your skin with your fingers as the last action to ensure no residue is on the skin surface.