- Vitamin C foaming face wash helps to deep cleanse the skin and purify the pores.
- Vitamin C foaming face wash helps to fade age spots and even out patchy complexion.
- It refreshes dull, tired skin.
- Its tangy, citrusy fragrance revives your senses.
- Vitamin C foaming face wash balances excess sebum production.
- The bottle of WOW Skin Science brightening vitamin c foaming face wash comes with built-in face brush for gentle exfoliation.
Puriﬁed Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (and) Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocomonoethanolamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, D Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Sodium PCA, Mulberry Extract, Liquorice Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C), Allantoin, Fragrance, Lemon Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol & Sodium Gluconate.
How To Use
Splash some water on the face and neck. Pump out a little amount of the vitamin c face wash onto the built-in brush and apply it all over your face and neck. Use the built-in brush in a circular motion on your face and neck to remove dirt. Move from the base of your neck to the jawline and then upwards to the cheeks, nose and forehead. Massage for 2 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly with plain water. As a final rinse splash your face with cool water to close the pores and tone up the skin. Pat dry and follow with a moisturizer.