- Apple cider ivinegar is anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-septic & anti-glycemic
- Organic apple cider vinegar is rich in natural and healthy vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and enzymes
- Apple cider vinegar has numerous uses as a health, wellness and beauty aid
- Organic apple cider vinegar is a general tonic that helps boost overall health
- Apple cider vinegar is made from the real juice of the finest of himalayan apples (not concentrate)
Apple Cider Vinegar - Apple cider vinegar is a natural, amber-colored vinegar (acetic acid) made by fermenting apple juice in a 2-stage process. First, the apple juice is fermented into apple cider when its sugars change into alcohol. Then the alcohol in apple cider gets converted into acetic acid and it becomes apple cider vinegar. The best and the healthiest apple cider vinegar is the one that has not been filtered or pasteurized, and has mother of vinegar (visible as cloudiness/threads in the vinegar). Apple cider vinegar is rich in acetic acid, minerals, soluble fiber and live enzymes and it has anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-septic and anti-glycemic qualities which make it an excellent multipurpose product to keep in your kitchen and medicine cabinet.
How To Use
Apple cider vinegar helps in diabetes, arthritis, digestion, weight management, constipation, urinary tract infections, stuffy nose, & high cholesterol: Add 1 tbs of apple cider vinegar to 1 cup of water. Drink on empty stomach in the morning or before meals. You may add raw honey and /or a dash of cinnamon. For reducing acne, bruises, itchy skin, and rashes: Mix 1:1 apple cider vinegar and water. Apply on acne, bruises, sunburn or rashes. Leave overnight. To reduce dandruff: Mix 1:1 apple cider vinegar and water. Apply on scalp. Massage and leave overnight. Wash hair in the morning. For bad breath, sore throat, and yellow teeth: Mix 1:1 apple cider vinegar and water. Gargle with it. You can also dip a cotton bud in and rub yellow stained teeth with it.